Let the adventure begin.
Satisfy your inner adventurer at our Adventure Zone! At over 120′, our traverse climbing wall is perfect for beginners and regular climbers alike. With several paths to choose from, you’ll never get bored. Once you’re done climbing the wall, walk up the stairs to our Viewing Platform and take in the beauty of the North Georgia Mountains.
Several pass options are available for our Adventure Zone so you can get the most bang for your buck!
A pass is required to participate in any Adventure Zone activities. Passes can be purchased in advance or on-site on the day of your visit.
Day Pass is only available for purchase on-site.
Monthly passes can be purchased on a single month or recurring monthly basis. To purchase a recurring monthly pass, please visit us!
* Passholders need not be related to take advantage of couple and family pricing.
All individuals who enter the Adventure Zone must sign a waiver or have a parent or guardian sign a waiver for them. To save time at check-in, you can read and sign your waiver prior to coming to Tallulah Adventures.
- Check In & Waiver: All Adventure Zone participants must check-in with Tallulah Adventures Staff prior to entering the Adventure Zone. First time participants must complete a waiver of liability. All minors (under the age of 18) must have a release waiver form on file signed by a parent or guardian in order to participate.
- Safety Orientation: All first time participants are required to watch a safety orientation video or complete a safety briefing with Tallulah Adventures Staff prior to participating.
- Admission: Children under the age of 5 will not be admitted into the Adventure Zone. Participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult who is ready to spot.
- Climbing Equipment: Climbing shoes or equivalent must be worn while climbing or bouldering. No bare feet, sandals, flip flops, crocs, or dress shoes may be worn to climb the wall. Any equipment brought to the Adventure Zone shall be used at the sole and exclusive risk of the owner of such equipment.
- Respect the Safety of Other Climbers: Do not climb, sit, or stand below other climbers. Do not climb above another climber. Be mindful of other climbers using the wall and do not enter their safe fall zone. Climbers already on the wall have the right of way.
- Adjusting Holds: Tightening, loosening, or moving holds is not allowed.
- Potential Hazards: Please report loose holds or anything you perceive to be a safety hazard immediately.
- Food/Beverage: No food or drinks (except water) are allowed in the climbing area.
- Only Climb in Designated Areas: Do not climb on the deck railing above the climbing wall. Access to the deck is only permitted through the designated entrance. Do not enter the area behind the climbing wall without permission from Adventure Zone Staff.
- Substance Policy: No climbing of ay kind is allowed while under the influence of any intoxicating substances.
- Dangerous Behavior: Do not run in the Adventure Zone or swing on the climbing holds. Multiple warnings or infractions that require staff to intervene may result in a complete ban from the Adventure Zone area.
- Policy Changes: Tallulah Adventures reserves the right to alter, add, remove, or make exceptions to any and all rules posted at any time.